Patient Access Schedulers – ProHealth Care Recruitment Event: Tuesday, February 12, 2019, 3pm – 7pm.
Are you a customer service professional interested in a rewarding career in health care — talking to patients and helping by getting them connected with the care they need?
ProHealth Care is hosting a Patient Scheduler Recruitment Event:
Date: Tuesday, February 12, 2019
Time: 3pm – 7pm
Location: ProHealth Access Center at Ruby Isle
2085 Calhoun Road, Brookfield
On-site Interviews with HR Recruiters and Access Center Leadership teams. Refreshments available.
ProHealth Care Patient Access Schedulers provide world-class customer service in a beautiful, newly renovated, supportive call center environment. Schedulers handle approximately 80-120 inbound calls per shift and provide an essential communication link between patients and care teams.
ProHealth Care Patient Access Schedulers are upbeat and positive, continually looking for new and better ways to assist their customers —always striving to provide the very best customer service.
• High School Diploma or equivalent required
• Ability to proficiently use a computer, software programs, and proficient keyboarding skills required.
• Experience working in one or more of the following areas:
• Healthcare Call Center Customer Service
• Healthcare with medical terminology knowledge
• Call Center Customer Service OR
• At least 4 years in customer service in an office and/or banking environment
• Knowledge of medical terminology preferred
Begin your story with ProHealth Care!
For complete details and to RSVP and Apply Online:
ProHealth Care is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to an inclusive work environment and values the perspectives of our people. We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing.